Translate

Saturday, September 27, 2014

He-Man , Lion-O and She-Ra parody on Saturday Night Live !!!

On the September 27, 2014 episode of Saturday Night Live ( SNL ) a parody sketch was made of these characters with SNL actors . Even though there are no figures involved in this article, the subject matter involved in this article is indeed TOY RELATED . In this spoof a boy dreams that his toys come to life. Once alive Lion-O, He-Man , and She-Ra seem to be lost in the real world. I took pictures of this segment with the exact same camera I use for taking pictures of the toys featured on this website . I caught this segment halfway in the middle .
Here is a link to the video plus still pics I took of the segment.
The quality of the pictures is low because I took the pics right off my flat screen television set with my camera having the flash mode turned off .FIRST HERE"S A LINK TO THE VIDEO <iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x26rzg8" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26rzg8_chris-pratt-fantasy-characters-come-to-life-snl-40th_fun" target="_blank">Chris Pratt - Fantasy Characters Come To Life...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/IdolxMuzic" target="_blank">IdolxMuzic</a></i>
Now here are the still pictures I took of the segment .







The actress playing She-Ra  came into the segment last. Even with the low quality pick, SNL's costume designers put great detail into the Sword of Protection .
In the top pic He-Man's super strength is displayed crashing through a wall .
On a side note NOT toy related , I do enjoy Saturday Night Live . My favorite acts or segments are Weekend Update and the musical performances . But since this is a TOY WEBSITE , let me not go too far OFF TOPIC and keep things toy related here .
In the meantime since we're all toy fans here, I thought many of you may be interested in knowing about this SNL segment, just because it's toy related . Although it's up to you rather you find it funny or not .

No comments:

Post a Comment