Translate

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Would you like 6" scaled action figures of these characters?

Between making toy reviews on this site I am also still working on my super hero franchise project called Hero-Force,INC. at the moment . My dream is to have action figures, comic books , and maybe video games of these characters. There are over a hundred different characters in this franchise so far. I don't have the free time to preview all hundreds of characters at once, so here are a few of them along with what I am thinking about considering the permanent logo.





More information will become available about these characters on the Hero-Force,INC. Facebook page, along with the franchise itself. More posts like this one will be available in the future of other characters .

No comments:

Post a Comment