Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

A PREVIEW of the next figures to be reviewed.

If you've noticed, I have not been posting toy reviews as often because I have been busy working on my super hero franchise labeled "Hero-Force,INC. " Plus by the time I get home from work I do not have the proper free time that I need to post the reviews .A normal day may go like this ( get home,cook dinner,eat dinner, clean up afterwards , then bedtime is not far behind ) . So I've decided to show you the next few figures I plan on reviewing for the rest of this month . I have had all three of these figures since August and have not reviewed them yet .


I do not know who I'm going to review next however expect reviews on all of the above figures in the coming days . Whenever my free time goes back up, the reviews will happen more often .

No comments:

Post a Comment