Translate

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Some things at NYCC 2015 that caught my attention.

The 2015 New York Comic Con ended a few weeks ago at the time of this writing . There were two toy lines that I was looking for some new figures to be announced but that was not the case . The two are Masters of the Universe Classics and WWE Mattel figures. Since both are Mattel's property, neither franchise appeared at NYCC 2015. Probably because Mattel showed a lot from both franchises at this year's San Diego Comic Con . However, here are a few items that caught my attention and they are now on my wish list . ( NOTE ) The following pics do NOT belong to me . All three are courtesy of  ToyArk.com .


I think I am the most excited about the Diamond Select Toys Gotham figures the most . Not because of the figures, but because of the cool accessories that they come with . Especially the garbage dumpster, it looks so real with the waste . Diamond Select Toys are also the makers of those Ghostbuster figures you see, along with that cool looking play set. Finally , more Marvel Legends . The ones I'm looking forward to the most are Mockingbird , Task Master , Whirlwind , and Cottonmouth . There are a few more things that caught my eye, such as new Star Wars Black 6" figures, but these three lines I'm showing here got me the most interested .

2 comments: