Translate

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

WWE Mattel Series 36 Bray Wyatt Review !!!

This is my first action figure of Bray Wyatt . I missed out on the previous Bray Wyatt figure in the line. The main reason I purchased this figure was because of the accessories . I love the apron and the lantern . I purchased this figure of Bray Wyatt at a local Target for around the 19.99 price range .



Now for a look at the figure out of the packaging .


Not many action figures come with an apron and a lantern for accessories. However there are lots of them that come with hats, therefore I was more interested in the lantern and the apron. The figure itself is decent, he's not one of my favorites but he is okay . Bray is very detailed with tattoos covering both of his arms . Bray's long shoulder length hair is soft enough to move his head easily without restricted movement.His snakeskin boots/shoes look very detailed and accurate . Plus I like the fact that one hand is an open fist for holding things such as his lantern and the other is a closed fist for fighting / wrestling poses . Below is are some looks at Bray without his hat .

Now for a look at Bray's accessories.



My favorite accessory that belongs to Bray is his lantern . The handle can move up and down , plus I love the realistic look of it. It's very true to the real thing , the way the glass looks when the inside is lit. A very cool look to the lantern. The hat is okay but I'm not crazy about it. The apron is nicely detailed, however there is another use for it . If you are a die-hard action figure collector, not just with wrestling figures, then the apron could be use for a custom made Leather Face figure. Leather Face, the main villain from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise . Just throwing out some ideas for you customizers out there . Looking at the picture above, the apron can be removed by unsnapping the belt slot . Once this is unsnapped the upper portion must be lifted above his head .
                                                 FINAL    THOUGHTS 

(1) ARTICULATION  - The point of articulation on Bray that stands out the most is that his head movement is NOT restricted by his long hair. This is a good thing, a positive .

(2) STANDING  ABILITY - The figure stands well without any balance issues.

(3) WHAT  I  LIKE  BEST  ABOUT  THIS  FIGURE ? - The accessories, the lantern and the apron . Bray is an okay figure but I'm not crazy about him .

(4) WHAT  I  LIKE  LEAST  ABOUT  THIS  FIGURE ? - There is nothing that I dislike about this figure .

(5) WHAT  COULD  HAVE  BEEN  DONE  TO  IMPROVE  THE  FIGURE ? - Even though Bray himself is not that exciting a figure to me, he is decent and there is nothing to complain about in my opinion .

(6) GRADING  SCALE - I'm giving Bray less than a Perfect 10 score only because I am more thrilled with the accessories than I am the figure itself . The figure alone I give him an 8.9 , still a pretty nice action figure. With the accessories combined with the figure a Perfect 10 .

(7) FINAL  ANALYSIS - Even though I like the accessories better than I do the actual figure, this version of Bray Wyatt is still definitely worth adding to your collection .

No comments:

Post a Comment