A character that I have been wanting as a Marvel Legend since the Toybiz days is finally here. The original look of Dazzler , in her 1970s white jumpsuit disco look . I purchased this figure of Dazzler at a local Walgreens for around the $ 19.99 price range .
(1) ARTICULATION - Dazzler has nice all around articulation. The only POA ( point of articulation ) that is limited is that the upward movement in her neck is restricted by her hair.
(2) STANDING ABILITY - Getting her to stand properly without falling is somewhat of a challenge because she is not flat footed, because of the skates. The skates are almost as challenging as standing characters that have heels. So I recommend bending her knees a little, spread the legs out for a proper stance without falling. Once you get that perfect stance she stands well.
(3) WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT THIS FIGURE ? - A lot !!! I've wanted a Dazzler figure for a long time, so just the pleasure of finally getting her is more than enough . Plus I like how super cool she looks. I also love the microphone and necklace accessories.
(4) WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT THIS FIGURE ? - She's too tall and that the rollers do not roll . However I can get over the rollers not rolling but the extra height will take a while to get adjusted to .
(5) WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE TO IMPROVE THE FIGURE ? - Make the wheels on the rollers roll and make her shorter .
(6) GRADING SCALE - If not for my two gripes Dazzler would have got a Perfect Ten score . But being too tall is bothersome, so I give her a score of 9.5 out of 10 . Still a great score, would have been lower if I was still bothered by the wheels not moving on her skates.
(7) FINAL ANALYSIS - Despite a few flaws, it is always a pleasure and luxury to own an action figure of a character that has been on your Wish List for a very long time. Dazzler is still worth buying despite the gripes .