Translate

Monday, May 18, 2020

STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES - Jannah Review !!!

Straight from The Rise of Skywalker film is Jannah . I purchased this figure at a local Walmart for around the $ 19.99 price range .
 ARTICULATION wise - Jannah's upward head movement is limited. The rest of the articulation is well rounded . She STANDS WELL on hard flat surfaces such as wood,etc . WHAT I LIKE BEST  about this figure are the bright vivid colors in her attire . Even though those colors are not my favorite colors, they are pretty colors indeed. I like Jannah's cape/cloak ,  however it would be better if the hoodie was movable and not sculpted on . One NOTICEABLE STAND OUT FEATURE on Jannah is her head full of hair . Nice job on the big dreadlocks . I have NO Dislikes about this figure . NO IMPROVEMENTS in my opinion are needed for the figure . On a GRADING SCALE of one to ten I give this figure a Perfect 10 because I could find no flaws . FINAL  ANALYSIS  - It's nice to have new Star Wars characters such as Jannah to keep the franchise going .


 The Bio Reads -  " From an oceanic moon , Jannah leads a band of warriors, ready to charge against the Forces of the First Order .
 As you can see the majority of Jannah's accessories involve archery .

 Close up of Jannah .
 As you can see Jannah is just a little under six inches tall .

 I love the texture and detail in her cloak / cape .
Comparison shot to Finn .

No comments:

Post a Comment