Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2020

WWE Mattel Sensational Sherri Martel Review !!!

I know this figure is probably over two years old now, I think it debuted in 2018 or somewhere near . However I just acquired it recently through E-Bay . She never showed up in any stores I went to . My original intentions was to purchase this figure in person , not online . I purchased my copy of this Sherri Martel figure for around 38 dollars. I guess you could say I got lucky that evening I purchased it, because she normally goes for much higher prices.



 The back of the packaging as you can see mentions managing legends as The Macho Man Randy Savage . She also managed Shawn Michaels  among others.
 No accessories come with Sherri unless you count the robe and tiara as accessories. Same ELITE ARTICULATION as usual for most Elite figures. She STANDS WELL once properly positioned . WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT THIS FIGURE is quite a few things. The luxury of having her in the line, the good attention to detail with the makeup, and the nice very cool robe she comes in . It looks like a real robe. I already love purple as a color anyway. plus it's nice and shiny under proper lighting. I have NO DISLIKES about the figure. NO IMPROVEMENTS needed. A PERFECT 10 for GRADING SCALE as I find no flaws .
 You can remove the tiara if you want, but it would more than likely need cutting off.


 Now that you've seen Sherri in the robe from all angles, here's her without the robe from all angles.


 Although this is a nice action figure of Sherri , the figure is mainly based on her as a wrestler , and not as a manager / valet .  Many of us know her better as a manager, so I did a little cheap customization to make her look more manager like . The green dress belongs to one of the Miss Elizabeth figures . I put it on Sherri to see how it looks.
 In my opinion the above picture does not look very good. The colors do not match well.However if you want her to look like a manager and less like a wrestler than this is a good attempt at it .
FINAL ANALYSIS  -  If you want Sherri in your collection , I recommend you head on over to E-Bay sooner rather than later . I have a feeling prices on her will continue to sky rocket as time moves on . Good luck in acquiring her to those of you that want her in your collection !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment