Translate

Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY 2018 from Action figure Imagery !!!! A look back at some of Action Figure Man's favorite figures from 2017 !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! This first post of 2018 looks back at some of my most favorite action figures that came out in 2017 . I choose SOME of my most favorites because if I choose ALL of my most favorites the list would be too long , lol . So here are a few of my most favorite figures from last year .
 WWE Mattel Nia Jaxx
 Marvel Legends Tombstone

 Star Wars Black Grand Admiral Thrawn
 Star Wars Black Maz Kanata
 Stanger Things Chief Hopper
Marvel Legends Nebula 
WWE Mattel Berzerker .

Again there are more , this is just a small sampling . HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment