Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ACTION FIGURE FIGHTS - Marvel/DC Crossover Iron Fist .VS. Bane

Here's a crossover fight between one of the toughest heroic fighters in the Marvel Universe, Iron Fist, versus one of the toughest villain brawlers from the DC universe in Bane . And for those of us that read comics , we all know that Bane at one time broke Bat-Man's back . If he could do that to Batty , I imagined how he would fare against Iron Fist . The Bane figure is from the old DC Superheroes line and of course Iron Fist is a Marvel Legend which I'm sure many of you if not all already know . I threw in an extra figure to act as one of Bane's thug buddies to help him out at the end. That figure is an old Road Dogg Jesse James figure from the old WWE Jakks Pacific line. Who do you think would win between these two great fighters of DC and Marvel ?Enjoy the pics .





















6 comments:

  1. I think bane would have this one just because Im a fan of DC and not so much Marvel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be right after all he is known for giving Bat-man a run for his money .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pulling for Bane here.

    That's a great Bane figure, too. I still think the DC Direct Knightfall Bane is my favorite Bane, but I have the DC Superheroes version in the camo outfit. I'd love to find this one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Barbecue17 that is a neat Bane figure. Because I already had this figure, I was in no hurry to complete the DCU Classics Build a Figure Bane .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that Bane figure but am pulling for Iron Fist on this one just because i always liked that character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand John Iron Fist is an under rated Marvel character .

    ReplyDelete