Translate

Monday, July 24, 2017

WWE Mattel Elite 50 Shane McMahon Review !!!

I've been wanting a WWE Mattel figure of Shane McMahon ever since this line started. However it was his young version with the black hair that I wanted a figure of , not this current older looking version with grey hair . I settled for this older version anyway, even though the younger version of himself that I wanted with the black hair has just been recently released . But since this review is about this older looking version that came out first , that is where the emphasis will be . I purchased this figure of Shane McMahon at a local Walgreens for around the $ 19.99 price range .


Shane comes with an announcers desk that you will have to put together, along with the included diorama piece . Now for a look at the figure out of the packaging .




The only thing that I do not like about this figure is that his ankles are kind of loose . They are not very tight and secure. Could just be just my Shane figure though and hopefully not all of them . Other than that one gripe he is perfect . I love the baseball style shirt . Figure looks just like him . Now for a look at the diorama piece .
Above is the diorama piece that comes with this Shane figure . Now for a look at the announcer desk. But first a look at the individual pieces that are needed to put it together .
Above is the top of the announcer's desk. Those two slots you see are where the tv monitors go .
Above is the back of the of the front of the desk .
Above is what the desk looks like underneath . Notice the inserts for the monitors again .
Above is the piece that is the front of the desk .

The above pics are the two pieces that are the sides of the desk . The first pic is how they look underneath and the second is what is displayed on the outside .

Above are the two monitors and the Wrestlemania sign which fits inside two slits on top of the desk. Now for a look at the desk fully assembled and put together .


The above three pics viewing the desk from different angles. I hope for those of you that may have trouble putting it together that my instructions and pics may make it easier for you . The desk is a break away desk so for kids that want to play with it and smash their figures through the table they can if they wish . However if you are like me and want to use it for display purposes only, you may want to " Super Glue or Krazy Glue " it together . Because once it's assembled it is very fragile and can easily fall back apart . It looks great though .
                                                          FINAL   THOUGHTS   

(1)  ARTICULATION - Excellent all around articulation . Even the head can move down a little and upwards too. He does have an ab crunch in case you were wondering .

( 2) STANDING  ABILITY - Despite his ankles being kind of loose, he can still properly stand when positioned correctly on hard surfaces such as wood .

(3) WHAT  I  LIKE  BEST  ABOUT  THIS  FIGURE ? - Despite the ankle mishap Shane is a pretty cool figure . The announcers table is an excellent bonus accessory .

(4) WHAT  I  LIKE   LEAST  ABOUT  THIS  FIGURE ? - The loose ankles .

(5)  WHAT  COULD  HAVE  BEEN  DONE  TO  IMPROVE  THE  FIGURE ? - Tighten up the loose ankles .

(6) GRADING  SCALE  - Because of the loose ankles, I'll give this figure a 9.8 instead of a Perfect 10 . The loose ankles prevent a perfect score .

(7) FINAL  ANALYSIS - I still plan on keeping this version of Shane McMahon once I purchase the newer younger version with the black hair . I'll just have two Shane figures in my collection . Even though the grey head version is not what I originally wanted , he's still a cool figure so I'll keep it in my collection .

No comments:

Post a Comment