Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Can the BAF Marvel Legend Sasquatch be turned into a custom Beast-Man ?

Here's something different for the site for a change. Every now and then I'll come up with a post suggesting if a certain figure can be transformed into another character.  Since there are so many customizers out there, posts like this may catch their attention . First up for discussion is the Marvel Legends build-a-figure Sasquatch . I think Sasquatch has the looks for a custom made Beast-Man from the Masters of the Universe franchise. NOT the vintage Beast-Man, but the early 2000s  version of Beast-Man from the revamped Mike Young Productions cartoon of MOTU . Below you can see the similarities .
My BAF Sasquatch is headless at the time of the pic because I do not own it at the moment. So many similarities. With the right paint , along with customizing a MOTU Classic Beast-Man head for the body, I think it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment