Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2016

WWE Mattel - BECKY LYNCH REVIEW !!!

I purchased this figure of Becky Lynch at a local Walmart for the good price of around $ 9.99 . She's at this low price because she is of the Basic Series and not the Elite Series . Also she is a "First time in the line Figure" as noted on the packaging .

Now for a look at the figure out of the packaging .




I love how nicely decorated this figure is . I also love the fact that her attire is very different from the average diva figure.The goggles can be pulled up and down over her head, plus I love the luxury of having the choice to display her with or without the goggles. She's very colorful with her orange hair and purple blouse . The purple blouse flaps you see on the back can be flipped back and forth. Plus Becky is not the only diva figure with bell bottoms . As for the face, in my opinion it does not look too much like the real woman. It's a good face sculpt however I think that the figure looks slightly older than the real Becky Lynch. The figure seems to have jowls in her cheeks instead of actual dimples. A very droopy look to the figure's face although it still looks nice.
                                                              FINAL  THOUGHTS 
(1) ARTICULATION - Only the head seems somewhat limited in this category . She can look slightly downward though it is tough to turn left and right due to the hair.

(2) STANDING  ABILITY - She stands well and I think the bell bottoms makes her stance more secure.

(3) WHAT  I  LIKE  BEST  ABOUT  THIS  FIGURE ? - The bright vivid colors. A totally different attire from other divas, and the choice to display with or without the goggles.

(4) WHAT  I  LIKE  LEAST  ABOUT  THIS  FIGURE ? - There is nothing that I dislike about the figure .

(5) WHAT  COULD  HAVE  BEEN  DONE  TO  IMPROVE  THE  FIGURE ? - Improve head movement.

(6) GRADING  SCALE - A Perfect 10. I'm pleased 100% .

(7) FINAL  ANALYSIS - Grab this figure of Becky Lynch while you can to add to your WWE Mattel Diva collection .

No comments:

Post a Comment