Translate

Friday, October 26, 2018

Action Figure Man's Collection Pics Part One !!! A look at some of my WWE Mattel Collection !!!

Here's something new I'll be doing here on the site. Every now and then I'll be posting pics of figures from my collection from various toy lines . You will see pics of figures from my collection of Marvel Legends, Star Wars Black, DC among others . First up are some pictures of some figures from my WWE Mattel Collection . ( NOTE ) Hopefully this post is not only entertainment for you, but this post can also be used as a " GUIDE " just in case you see someone you did not know existed or missed out on . First starting with the female figures then the guys. Also there are a mixture of group pics and single pics . A lot of these figures have been reviewed here on the site and a lot of them have not been reviewed . Enjoy.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment